- Neymar Jr is not giving up on his plans to quit PSG this summer
- The Brazilian offers himself to join Manchester United despite not playing Champions League next season
- Neymar has been heavily linked with a move back to Barcelona
Neymar Jr is desperate to leave Paris Saint Germain this summer and the Brazilian has reportedly offered himself to Manchester United.
It is no news that the 27-year-old wants to re-unite with his former teammates Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.
But Barcelona's recent move for Antoine Griezmann might put Neymar's return to the Camp Nou in danger before the start of a new season.
According to SunSport, the Red Devils' failure to qualify for the 2019-20 Champions League might hinder them from signing the £198 million star.
Reports from the player's camp admits he is not happy at the French club despite joining them in a world record fee two years ago.
Meanwhile, the only solution for Neymar to leave PSG would be for Barca to include players in the deal.
The Blaugrana are also hoping that the Brazilian will drop the lawsuit against them for allegedly failing to pay his loyalty bonus owed towards his exit from the club.
United are among the mega clubs that the forward is considering with any major European team an acceptable destination.
Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Juventus are other clubs that could sign the PSG star this summer despite having about two more seasons left on his contract with the Ligue 1 club.
His coach Thomas Tuchel also revealed that the Brazilian communicated his request to leave a number of weeks ago.
Speaking to RMC on Tuesday night, the coach said: "I knew that he wanted to go before the Copa America, but it's a topic between the club and Neymar.
"It's all clear between us, now it's up to the club and Neymar. We work together, it's something between the club and him."
Legit.ng earlier reported that Brazil superstar having joined them in 2017.
The 27-year-old has a deal with the French League giants until 2022 after sealing a world-record move worth £200 million to the club two years back.
Earlier this month, PSG sporting director Leonardo said that the forward will be allowed to leave if they get the right offer for him.
We have updated to serve you
will avoid World Cup mistakes at AFCON 2019 - John Ogu |